So I decided to start with a creation I made last night that was a huge hit! With every bite my family took they kept groaning with joy saying man I will actually crave these! I thought they were pretty great and easy too! enjoy! P.S i would even make these on thanksgiving!
What you will need:
1/2 tbs salt
few grinds of fresh pepper
stick of butter
dash of white wine
half a lemon
1 tsp of chili flakes
can of fire roasted tomatoes
1. Start off by cutting ends of green beans and boil in water till slightly tender
2. melt a stick of butter in a large sautee pan, add green beans
3. Add, salt, pepper and chili flakes, let them sit for a few minutes while soaking up the flavors
4. Add can of tomatoes, white wine, and squirt on the lemon.
5. leave them to cook for quite a while on a low heat with a lid, this will allow the flavors to really infuse.
6.upon serving pour the juices and tomato chunks on the beans
this picture is bad quality and does not do justice because it was taken with my phone, upcoming pictures will be much better!